Summary of the job role
Beatons Tearooms and Bookshop is inspired by society photographer Cecil Beaton and bring gracious hospitality, home made cakes and light meals to your table seven days a week.
As a Cook you will be expected to assist with the preparation of meals as well as assisting with the day to day running of the kitchen.
Daily duties will include:
- Dealing with food and food preparation hygienically in the kitchen
- Learning and becoming familiar with all of our products
- Work will all staff, in all areas, to support and assist as required
- Washing up of crockery, cutlery and all other implements used by customers and the kitchen staff.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness at all times while on duty.
Catering Kitchen and Kitchen service experienceÂ is requiredÂ and passion for good food and customer service is essential. The successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic with an interest in starting a career in the catering/hospitality industry as well as being a team player, good sense of food hygiene, the ability to work in a structured way.Â