Summary of the job role
Consistently ranked as one of the leading startups in the UK, this home services startup is passionate about solving complex problems and are applying that passion to the Â£4 billion home cleaning industry.
They are the highest rated online home cleaning platform, connecting customers to a trusted, experienced cleaner in their local area and although they're just four years old, they are already the UK market leader:
- They're founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, backed by top tier VC and angel investors
- They've won more awards than they have shelf space for
- One of the UK's fastest-growing businesses and are already profitable
- Over 80,000 5* customer reviews
They're looking for someone bright and ambitious to help them in the next phase of growth. You
will be a part of our busy and motivated Operations team and use a combination of online chat, phone, email and our own internally developed tech. Your role will involve:
Do you have:
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make our operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using our tech systems and providing feedback to our Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Completing interesting and varied project work in collaboration with the CEO
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience?
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English?
- A real passion for working in a start up environment?
- Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
They're a fun and very social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of their achievements!