Summary of the job role
Our client is the largest online educator on nutrition science in the UK, focusing on science-based specialised certifications recognised by government-regulated awarding bodies. They provide students with reliable science-based knowledge and hands-on tools, helping them to develop their own expertise.
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate to join a fast growing startup and learn within an incredibly supportive environment.
As their Marketing Copywriter, you'll get to write high-converting ads, email campaigns and landing pages that could pull in millions of pounds, and to script captivating promotional videos that keep viewers hooked and longing for more. This is an opportunity to share your enthusiasm for writing through producing compelling copy that moves and converts.This role is ideal for you ifâ€¦
- You are passionate about writing, marketing, story-telling and persuasion
- You love to amaze and entertain through engaging and conversational sentences
- You are eager to learn all about conversion copywriting and behavioural psychology
- You are able to deliver high-quality written work in a fast-moving environment
- Meeting with your teammates and Lead Copywriter in the marketing team to discuss campaigns, positioning and messaging
- Familiarising yourself with our products, brand voice, target audiences and competitor activities in the market
- Actively participating in creative meetings to brainstorm ideas and concepts for the words and visuals to be produced
- Writing high-converting ad and email campaigns based on tested and proven templates
- Writing sales-page and landing-page copy based on informational content delivered by our science educators and other team members
- Preparing and editing direct-response emails, reports, video scripts and presentations
- Analysing performance reports and improving campaign copy to increase effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) on marketing, linguistics, pedagogy, psychology, journalism, science communication, education or similar from a top university, along with extensive writing experience.
- Superior writing skills and ability to create easy-to-read, conversational copy
- Strong sense of narrative, story-telling and persuasive writing
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English Both analytical yet creative thinking
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
Ability to adapt and improve methods of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated Love for marketing and interest in our subject areas is a 'must'!