Join ORR's Field Service Technician Apprentice Program
ORR's Field Service Technician Apprentice Program
is a blend of in-house training and hands-on experience to help you get a jumpstart in the fire protection industry.
As an apprentice, you'll be paired with experienced technician to shadow for a six month period. During that time you'll receive three weeks of in-person training at our corporate office in Louisville, KY and numerous online trainings to build your knowledge base.
After six months you'll be ready to work independently on small jobs while studying for the first level of your national certification - NICET 1. Once you've achieved all performance benchmarks you'll be eligible for promotion to a Level 1 technician.
What You'll Receive
- Comprehensive benefits package
- EVERYTHING you need to do your job including all clothing, tools, transportation, laptop, iPhone, iPad, credit card for gas reimbursements and credit card for all work expenses
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Raises with progression through the program
- Industry leading training in a growing career field at a safety corporation
- NICET certification costs provided
Entry level knowledge of electronics, low-voltage electricity, refrigeration, military experience or fire protection preferred but not required.