Grow your future with TfL as a Graduate
Start your journey as a TfL graduate in an exciting, rewarding environment where your daily challenge is to keep London moving, working and growing. Whatever your interest or expertise, we've got a range of graduate and student schemes to suit you.
It takes more than 28,000 people to keep London moving, so we need a variety of roles to make sure that happens. We offer opportunities for a range of disciplines, covering everything from graduate schemes to summer placements for penultimate year students. If you think you'd be interested in joining us, explore our graduates section.
All our schemes involve working on projects and you'll be given responsibilities from the start. Whatever scheme you choose to apply for, you'll gain hands-on experience and learn from other talented people as you go.
Salary & benefits
We offer graduates a competitive starting salary of £26,000 in the first year and this could rise, depending on performance. For summer placements, the salary is £17,163 pro rata.
You will also benefit from:
- 30 days annual leave, plus standard public holidays
- Free travel on our networks (Zones 1-9) with an Oyster card for you and one other member of your household
- Membership of our pension scheme
- 75% reimbursement on the price of an annual travel ticket outside the TfL network- plus an interest-free loan to pay for it
- Optional private medical benefit
- A range of staff retail and leisure discounts
- Extensive volunteering opportunities
Click here to find out more about the graduate roles on offer: https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/careers/graduate-scheme/graduate-roles?intcmp=18353