Summary of the job roleDo you want to join a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing financial consultancy, with clear progression? If you are hard-working, committed & determined, then this is the role for you!
Our client is a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business - representing a wide international market network around the world. In the UK, their specific expertise is in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, Patent Box and HR support.
The business offers real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly, dynamic and ambitious team. Their remuneration package is very attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion.
How you'll expect to spend your dayThe ultimate aim of this role is to generate as many quality business meetings as possible for the Business Development Executives. These meetings are generated by cold calling new clients, introducing yourself and the products and discovering new contacts. This is a B2B (business-to-business sales) role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business meetings across the UK
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Digital Agencies, Aerospace, Financial, Automotive, Software, Engineering and Pharmaceutical
- Creating a pipeline of new business
- Identifying new verticals
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients; making approximately 500 calls per week
Successful candidates PROGRESS QUICKLY** through the following roles:
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- Team leader or Business Development Executive
- **Typically, between 6 and 12 months depending upon achievements against targets
Standard working hours 8.30am - 5.30pm
In addition, they offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period.
Required EducationAn undergraduate degree in any subject
Good to havePrevious Sales experience is desirable, but not essential